- The Justice Department on Tuesday sued Stephanie Winston Wolkoff, a former friend of first lady Melania Trump.
- The civil complaint claims Wolkoff violated a nondisclosure agreement by publishing a tell-all about her time advising the first lady and planning President Donald Trump’s inauguration.
- Wolkoff’s “Melania and Me” includes claims about the first lady’s animosity toward Ivanka Trump and reasoning for wearing a controversial jacket to the US border.
- Read the DOJ’s lawsuit below.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
The Department of Justice sued a former friend of first lady Melania Trump on Tuesday, claiming she violated a nondisclosure agreement by publishing a tell-all about her time working for the White House.
In “Melania and Me: The Rise and Fall