… Read More
- White House Physician Sean Conley released a memo early Friday morning confirming President Donald Trump and First Lady Melania Trump tested positive for COVID-19, but he did not specify whether the president is symptomatic.
- “Rest assured I expect the President to continue carrying out his duties without disruption while recovering, and I will keep you updated on any further developments,” Conley wrote.
- Under the 25th amendment, the president has to submit a “written declaration that he is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office” to transfer power to the vice president.
- Hope Hicks, the senior White House aide who tested positive for the virus yesterday, is symptomatic, according to CNN and multiple news outlets.
- Several of the president’s upcoming events were removed from his White House schedule for Friday after