- White House staff are anxious at the risk of catching COVID-19, especially now a still-infectious President Donald Trump has returned, multiple reports state.
- One source told Axios: “It’s insane that he would return to the White House and jeopardize his staff’s health when we are still learning of new cases among senior staff.”
- And a White House staff member told The Atlantic that he is now “just waiting and worried for my friends and their families.”
- Staffing has been reduced and Trump will not be in the West Wing, CNN reported. But staff members are testing positive, and proper contact tracing hasn’t started.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
White House staff are scared now that President Donald Trump has returned from hospital while still infected with the coronavirus, according to multiple reports.
One White House source told Axios: “It’s insane that he would return to the White House