- AddArmor turns ordinary SUVs, sedans, and sports cars into highly secure vehicles packed with luxury features, and it just announced its latest offering based on the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter.
- The company, founded by military and law enforcement veterans, turns vehicles into bulletproof “mobile safe rooms” for business leaders, celebrities, and other VIPs.
- Customers can order their Sprinter with a variety of custom, private jet-influenced interiors.
- They can also add on security capabilities like pepper spray dispensers, a sonic cannon, an escape hatch, and shocking door handles.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Spacious and low-key, Mercedes-Benz Sprinters have become a favorite of DIYers and professionals alike during the current camper-van conversion boom. But both those qualities also make Sprinters excellent platforms for lavish armored vehicles desired by corporate executives, celebrities, and politicians.
AddArmor, a Wyoming-based firm that specializes in transforming normal cars into discreet “mobile safe rooms,” recently added the