… Read More
- Sen. Mike Lee said on Twitter on Friday that he has tested positive for COVID-19 after experiencing what he thought were “longtime allergies.”
- “Unlike the test I took just a few days ago while visiting the White House, yesterday’s test came back positive,” the Republican senator from Utah wrote.
- Lee attended a ceremony at the White House on Saturday during which President Donald Trump announced that Judge Amy Coney Barrett is his Supreme Court nominee.
- Pictures from the event show a tightly packed crowd of people, many of whom weren’t wearing masks, instead shaking hands and hugging each other.
- Lee also met with Barrett on Capitol Hill on Tuesday and returned for a Senate Judiciary